Django + React: Build a Location-Based Real Estate Website is a project-oriented training program for the development of full-stack web applications with Django and React frameworks, published by the Udemy training website. During the training process of this course, you will create a comprehensive and powerful web application for buying, selling, and renting a house and property.
This application will be equipped with a set of advanced features such as location and interactive maps. In addition to Django and React frameworks, this course covers other sub-technologies such as Django Rest and GeoDjango web frameworks, Material UI, React-Leaflet components, PostGIS software, and…
What you will learn in Django + React: Build a Location-Based Real Estate Website:
- Basic principles of Django and React frameworks
- React hooks such as useState, useEffect, use context, useReducer, useRef and useMemo
- Designing and styling the application interface with Material Design (Material UI)
- Build interactive and professional maps with React-Leaflet
- Authentication and access level management with Djoser
- And …
Instructor: Abdel Diouf
Education Level: Basic
Number of Courses: 132
Training Duration: 17 hours and 6 minutes
Course topics on 2022/5
You also need to know Python.
The very basics of Django will also help.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Part 1 – 2 GB
Download Part 2 – 2 GB
Download Section 3 – 2 GB
Download section 4 – 2 GB
Download Section 5 – 2.16 MB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit