Docker: A Project-Based Approach to Learning is a project-based Docker course from Udemy Academy. Learning Docker is very vital for software developers today and since it is very hard to learn without structure and it is very boring to collect information about it; It is recommended to watch this course and master Docker easily. This course is unlike other courses that provide a wealth of information without any background and do not explain how to use it well. This course is project-based, and instead of learning piecemeal information, you’ll learn practical Docker commands in real-world situations so you can immediately apply what you learn.
In this course, you will learn how to install Docker on Windows, Mac and Linux, manage Docker containers, master Docker commands, use existing Docker images or create your own Docker images, output and production reports. View and manage containers and many other things you can do with Docker. If you want to add Docker to your skill list, start learning it now with this course.
Who is this course for:
- Anyone interested in learning how to configure, deploy, and manage Docker systems, containers, registries, and organizers and Dockerized applications.
- Developers, programmers, and software engineers are looking for the best ways to quickly and easily deploy their applications using Docker.
- System administrators who need Docker support
- Those looking to advance their careers by learning a key DevOps skill: Docker.
- People looking to become a Docker Certified Associate (DCA).
What you will learn in the Docker: A Project-Based Approach to Learning course:
- How to install, configure and manage Docker host systems and Docker containers. Linux, Mac and Windows
- Learning concepts and using them in real situations
- Best practices for creating custom Docker images using Dockerfiles
- How to Docker any application, including your own custom-written applications
- And …
Specifications of the Docker: A Project-Based Approach to Learning course:
Instructor: Jason Cannon
Education level: introductory to advanced
Number of lessons: 164
Duration of training: 4 hours 30 minutes
Course topics Docker: A Project-Based Approach to Learning :
No previous Docker experience is required to successfully complete this course.
No paid software is required as all the tools used in the course are free and open source software.
Access to a computer with a 64-bit processor running either Windows, Mac, or Linux is required. (You do NOT need Docker already installed to take this course.)
The ability to download large files of about 500 MB in size from the Internet.
A basic understanding of how to use the terminal or command prompt for your operating system. (You can take this course using Windows, Mac, or Linux.)
A Project-Based Approach Pictures
After extracting, view with the required player.