Docker for .NET Apps – on Linux and Windows, is a course on building, running, and designing .NET applications using Docker, as well as Windows for .NET Framework and Linux for .NET Core. D o c k e r is a platform for running applications in lightweight computing units called containers. You can run almost any program in these containers and in this course, you will learn how to do it (with the main focus on .NET programs and real skills).
During this course, you will learn how to run .NET Framework applications in Windows containers and .NET Core applications in Windows and Linux containers. Teaching has improved over the years with years of teaching, and you do not need any prior knowledge of D o c k e r, as this course will start with the basics and will be added to your knowledge over time.
What you will learn in the Docker for NET Apps – on Linux and Windows course:
- Docker Topics: Containers, Images, and Registers
- Build and run .NET and Windows containers framework programs
- Build and run .NET Core applications on Linux and Windows containers
- Determine and run multi-container applications using Docker Compose
- Decomposition of integrated applications into a distributed structure
- How to prepare Dockerized .NET applications to become a ready-made product
Instructors: Elton Stoneman
Number of Courses: 38
Duration: 8 hours and 32 minutes
Docker for .NET Apps course titles – on Linux and Windows:
Familiarity with .NET apps – from a dev, ops, or architecture background
Access to a Windows 10 machine to follow along with the exercises
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.