Docker – SWARM – Hands-on – DevOps Docker – SWARM software training course with DevOps published by Udemy Academy. Explore Docker concepts in depth with lectures, demos, and hands-on programming exercises. Learn Swarm and Services in DevOps.
Learn advanced concepts in Docker with simple and clear lectures with the help of animated slides. Lectures are followed by demos. Then we’ll do some coding exercises where you’ll practice Docker commands and build your own application stack using Docker compose Docker Service, and Docker Stacks.
You will be developing Docker compose files for various application stacks and running clusters with Docker Swarm locally as well as in public cloud infrastructures. And finally we’ll work on an assignment that will walk you through deploying a complex application to Docker Swarm. In this course we go deeper into the concepts, looking at the Docker service, what Docker Stack is, what Docker Swarm is, what overlay networks are, and how we load balance in Docker.
What you will learn in the Docker – SWARM – Hands-on – DevOps training course:
- Build docker containers
- Setup and development in Docker on Windows
- Deploying with Docker Containers
- Understand advanced networking in Docker
- Design and build Docker Swarm Cluster
- Create services and Docker stacks
- Integrate Docker with CI/CD pipelines
Who is this course suitable for:
- System administrators
- Software developers
- IT specialists
- DevOps Engineers
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Mumshad Mannambeth , KodeKloud Training
- English language
- Education level: Intermediate
- Number of courses: 34
- Training duration: 3 hours and 51 minutes
Basics of building docker images
Basics of running docker containers
Basics of docker compose
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.