Electrical control and protection part 5 is a training course on electrical control and power system protection systems published by Udemy Academy. Electrical control and power system protection systems are among the most important components of power substations and power plants that are present in almost all distribution and transmission systems.
This training course is the last part of a five-part series that includes all topics related to electrical control and power system protection systems. During the course of this training course, you will become familiar with the basics of all these complex systems and you will gain valuable skills in the theoretical areas related to them.
In this training course, specialized and advanced topics such as initial commissioning and configuration of various power substations, lock Interlocking, power supply protection systems, distance protection and. Will be discussed. During the course of this course, you will become familiar with all the operational skills needed to deal with different situations in electrical substations, and you will be able to apply the material learned to real and physical situations and challenges.
What you will learn in the Electrical control and protection part 5 training course:
- Design and implementation of power substation interlocking system
- Familiarity with the reasons for using different configurations in power substations and identifying the unique features of each
- Reasons to use pilot isolation transformers
- Work with logic diagrams in order to program the relay and get the required performance from it
- Familiarity with different protective equipment and methods of putting them together in order to achieve the best result
- And …
Instructor: Stephen Brooks
Number of Courses: 15
Duration: 2 hours and 36 minutes
Electrical control and protection Course topics
Prerequisites for Electrical control and protection part 5
To have taken parts 1 to part 4 of the protection and control course
Have a basic knowledge of electrical systems
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.