Electrical Control & Protection Part 3 is a training course on electrical control and power system protection systems published by Udemy Academy. Electrical control and power system protection systems are among the most important components of power substations and power plants that are present in almost all distribution and transmission systems.
This training course is the third part of a five-part series that includes all topics related to electrical control and power system protection systems. During the course of this training course, you will become familiar with the basics of all these complex systems and you will gain valuable skills in the theoretical areas related to them.
At the end of this course, the student is expected to identify the important and key components of electrical control systems and power system protection systems and become familiar with their function and importance.
What you will learn in the Electrical Control & Protection Part 3 course:
- Understand the cause of protected areas
- Understand the practice and importance of differential protection
- Types of fuses and temporal and current characteristics of each
- How the bay controller works
- Switchgear Metal Cold and its key tools and components
- Different types of MCBs and the differences between each
- And …
Instructor: Stephen Brooks
Education Level: Basic
Number of Courses: 11
Duration: 2 hours and 25 minutes
The basic electrical principles
A basic understanding of electrical engineering
Have a calculator
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.