Electrical Control & Protection Systems part 2 is a training course on electrical control and power system protection systems published by Udemy Academy. Electrical control and power system protection systems are among the most important components of power substations and power plants that are present in almost all distribution and transmission systems.
This course is the second part of a large and comprehensive five-part educational series. At the end of this course, the student is expected to distinguish all the different components and components of protection and control systems from each other and get acquainted with the individual and group performance of different parts.
What you will learn in the Electrical Control & Protection Systems part 2 training course:
- Different components and elements of electrical control and protection systems and the function of each
- Familiarity with different shapes and types of electrical systems
- Function and application of differential relay
- Function and application of tap changers and its different types
- Types of transformer alarms and errors
- Understand the differences between different cooling systems such as ONAN, ONAF, and OFF
- Battery types and sizing of each
- Draw a basic map of direct current systems for a power substation
- Different power-breaking errors and methods of decision-making and action based on the types of errors and existing conditions
- Power circuit breaker sync
- Principles of synchronization of different systems
- SCADA: Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition
- And …
Instructor: Stephen Brooks
Number of Courses: 12
Duration: 2 hours and 28 minutes
The basic electrical principles
A basic understanding of electrical engineering
Have a calculator
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.