FPGA Embedded Design, Part 3 – EDA Tools is the name of the third part of the FPGA chip training series, in which you will learn EDA tools.
- Overview of EDA Tools Where EDA tools are, we will cover several examples of commercial and non-commercial tools available.
- Hands -on training, where we will provide you with information about each of the following tools:
Quartus Prime (by Intel), EDA Playground (by Doulos), Vivado Design Suite (by Xilinx), and LabsLand (a remote lab tool )
Who is this course suitable for?
- Developers curious about FPGA Design.
- Engineers who want to learn about FPGA.
What you will learn in the FPGA Embedded Design, Part 3 – EDA Tools course:
- Apply your Verilog knowledge to real applications with FPGA.
- Vivado Studio, provided by Xilinx
- Quartus Prime, provided by Intel
- EDA Playground , from Doulos
- LabsLand, a remote lab platform
Instructor: Eduardo Corpeño , Marissa Siliezar
Education Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Lessons: 74
Duration of Education: 2 hours 57 minutes
FPGA Embedded Design, Part 3 – EDA Tools Course Titles:
- This course is part of the FPGA Embedded Design series, by Closure Laboratories
- Basic knowledge of hardware description languages like Verilog or VHDL is expected. Consider taking our course FPGA Embedded Design, Part 1: Verilog
- Basic FPGA design. Consider taking our course FPGA Embedded Design, Part 2: Basic FPGA Training
After Extract, view with your desired Player.