FPGA (Field-Programmable Gate Array) Design & Implementation is a field-programmable digital integrated circuit (FPGA) design and implementation training course published by Udemy Academy. During this training course, various topics such as FPGA engineering and design, different design approaches and flows, available tools and software for FPGA design and simulation, digital signal processing circuits in FPGA, Protoflex, PLI, etc.
will be discussed. In the simplest possible definition, FPGA is a programmable integrated circuit that the user can configure and program after construction and installation. Modern FPGAs consist of adaptive logic modules (ALMs) and logic elements (LEs) connected to each other through programmable and coded patches.
These blocks create a physical array of logical gates and gates that can be programmed to perform various computing tasks. This capability is the most important advantage of FPGA over other available options such as microcontrollers and CPUs. Microcontrollers and CPUs are configured by the manufacturer and it is practically impossible to edit and reconfigure them.
What you will learn in the FPGA (Field-Programmable Gate Array) Design & Implementation course:
- Deep and practical familiarity with the process of designing, manufacturing and implementing FPGA
- Skills and expertise required for FPGA design and implementation
- Workflow and different FPGA design approaches and available tools and software
- Implementation of various FPGA designs with Verilog
- Test and improve FPGA performance
- Receiving, reading, and interpreting data from various accessories
- Familiarity with Protoflex and reconfigurable hardware
- And …
Instructor: Uplatz Training
Education Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Courses: 32
Duration of Training: 11 hours and 26 minutes
Field-Programmable Gate Array Course headings
Field-Programmable Gate Array Course prerequisites
Enthusiasm and determination to make your mark on the world!
After Extract, view it with your favorite Player.