GraphQL with React & Node js – Real-Time Private Chat App is a GraphQual project-based training course (GraphQL) published by Yodemi Academy. In this training course, in addition to the grammar language of Grief Kival, you will also get acquainted with the user-side development framework of React and Node JS. During the training process of this course, you will develop a messaging application.
Using GraphQL, you will develop the registration and authentication section of users from zero to one hundred, and you will gain valuable skills. GraphQL is not just server-side but a two-way tool that can be used on the user side as well. GraphQL, in addition to authenticating and managing the entry and exit of users, is also used in caching, and if you acquire the desired skills, you can design very complex applications with it.
What you will learn in GraphQL with React & Node js – Real-Time Private Chat App:
- Apollo Server and its application in GraphQL
- Apollo Client version 3
- Work with Prima version 3 in order to interact and retrieve information from the database
- Authentication and access level management of users with graphical
- Material UI version 5
- WebSocket and GraphQL Subscriptions
- Build a website interface using Google Material Design
- Server-side management with Apollo Client
Instructor: Mukesh Phulwani
Education Level: Basic to Advanced
Number of Courses: 39
Training Duration: 6 hours and 26 minutes
GraphQL with React Course topics on 2022/4
GraphQL with React Course Prerequisites
Basics of React and Node js
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.