High-Speed Board Design Course System On Module -EsteemPCB is an advanced SOM hardware training course including RK3399, LPDDR4 SDRAM, WIFI / BT Module, EMMC, PMIC, 260 Pin DDR4 System on Module. After completing this course, you can design any processor board without simulation models and third-party support.
What you will learn in the High-Speed Board Design Course System On Module -EsteemPCB:
- How to selectively extract information
- Select the processor by specifying the required kernel number, cache, bandwidth, and clock speed
- Types of CPU Architecture for Ex. Little-big and memory organization
- Types of internal and external SDRAMs (DDRX, LPDDRX, and their enhanced versions)
- Comparison of SDRAM to DDR5 and LPDDR5 types
- Types of SDRAM signal groups
- Develop a new process for selecting SDRAM, PMIC, EMMC, WiFi module, and processor for mobile applications
- Read Datasheet from various components including Board RK3399, 2GB LPDDR4 SDRAM, 16GB EMMC, PMIC, WIFI / BT Module
- Schematic design of the processor, SDRAM, EMMC, WIFI, PMIC using their related datasheets and help documents
- Impedance profile projection of more than 1000 related items in Excel
- Compare 4/6/8/12L layers and finish the placement of components
- Layout planning, preliminary design, design rules, and matching lengths and dimensions
Instructors: Aviral Mishra
Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Courses: 67
Duration: 23 hours and 46 minutes
Prerequisites for High-Speed Board Design Course System On Module -EsteemPCB:
Students should have Understood of Board Design.
Students should have completed the Complex Mixed Signal Board Design Course.
Students should have Patience and Determination to complete the course which has more than 10,000 interconnects and Lot of Dense Components to the route.
For this course, students should have “Altium Designer” Installed on their PC / Laptop
You do not need any prior knowledge of “Altium Designer” because we’re going to do everything from scratch.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download section 1 – 4 GB
Download Section 2 – 4 GB
Download Section 3 – 4 GB
Download section 4 – 4 GB
Download section 5 – 4 GB
Download section 6 – 4 GB
Download Section 7 – 1.53 GB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit