Introduction to Cloud Computing on Amazon AWS for Beginners is a course on the basics and concepts of cloud computing and Amazon Web Services (or AWS) for beginners. This course is actually a course to get acquainted with this model of computing and also one of the most famous web services that will upgrade your knowledge from a completely beginner level to an AWS Cloud expert. In this course, you will first learn the general and basic concepts of cloud computing, then the basics of AWS, and then more advanced concepts.
This course uses fully visual methods and techniques such as diagrams and various animations to teach these concepts. Many practical exercises are also included in this course, all of which can be done using a free AWS account, and you can learn more about the different parts of this web service.
The course is divided into 14 sections, ranging from basic concepts to more advanced skills. In Sections 2 to 4, you will gain an understanding of the technologies on which the cloud is based, the basic concepts of cloud computing, models and examples, and the types of complex cloud computing architectures such as Stateful and Stateless services, Monolithic architecture.
Learn about microservices and event-driven architectures. In sections 5 to 8, you will learn the basics of AWS, setting up a free account, setting up virtual servers on Amazon EC2 and building a website, Amazon storage services (EBS, EFS and S3), and RDS and DynamoDB databases. . Sections 9 through 14 are devoted to AWS automation, DevOps, DNS, SNS, SQS, Docker, and more.
What do you learn:
- Learn the general concepts of cloud computing
- Learn the basics of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Gain a basic understanding of the systems and technologies on which the cloud is based
- Develop and acquire user skills using the main and important AWS services
- Gain comprehensive knowledge from beginner level to advanced concepts
This training is suitable for people who:
- Beginners and novices who are eager to get acquainted with cloud computing and learn its basic concepts
- Professionals eager to explore cloud computing services
- People looking to understand Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Enthusiastic developers who want to develop their applications with AWS
Specifications Introduction to Cloud Computing on Amazon AWS for Beginners 2020-11:
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Neal Davis | AWS Certified Solutions Architect & Developer Associate, Digital Cloud Training | AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Developer Associate
- English language
- Level of training: Beginner
- Number of lessons: 92 lessons in 14 sections
- Duration: 7h 55m
Heading Introduction to Cloud Computing on Amazon AWS for Beginners 2020-11
- This course is designed for Cloud Computing beginners and AWS beginners
- Absolutely no prior experience necessary
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Section 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 1 GB
Download Section 3 – 1 GB
Download Section 4 – 1 GB
Download Section 5 – 564 MB
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit