Java Data Structures and Algorithms Masterclass is a training course on data structures and algorithms from the basics and reviews and answers interview questions of selected companies. Learning Java is one of the fastest ways to expand your career prospects, as Java is known as one of the most sought-after technologies. This course will help you get all the details you need to understand data structures and how to use algorithms in high-level programming languages.
So it does not matter if your goal is to learn in-depth one of the world’s top programming languages, to learn the basics of algorithms, data structures, and performance analysis, or even to learn techniques for answering corporate interview questions; This course is perfect for you.
What you will learn in the Java Data Structures and Algorithms Masterclass course:
- Learn, apply and use a variety of data structures
- Learn, apply and use algorithms
- Become a better developer by mastering the basics of computer science
- Learn everything you need to know to overcome difficult coding interviews.
- The complexity of time and space of data structures and algorithms
- Big O
- Dynamic programming
- Segmentation and learning algorithms
- Graph algorithms
- Greedy algorithms
Instructors: Elshad Karimov
Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Courses: 413
Duration: 45 hours and 17 minutes
Basic Java Programming skills
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Part 1 – 2 GB
Download Part 2 – 2 GB
Download Section 3 – 2 GB
Download Section 4 – 2 GB
Download section 5 – 2 GB
Download Section 6 – 0.97 GB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit