Java In-Depth: Become a Complete Java Engineer! A professional and complete Java instructional video from the Udemy site. Do you want to acquire the basic Java skills or do you want to be a complete and professional Java engineer at the end of the course? So do not miss the Java In-Depth: Become a Complete Java Engineer course.
Java In-Depth Course Features : Become a Complete Java Engineer! :
- In-depth understanding of core and advanced concepts in Java
- Learn the best key design practices and principles for writing Java applications
- Gain practical skills in writing professional-level code. The project is implemented in Eclipse using the MVC design template, TDD (Test-Based Development) principles and other best practices. The project also has some advanced multi-threading concepts and uses the MySQL database.
- Object-based planning concepts such as inheritance, polymorphism, interface classes, and abstract classes through a real-world case study
- About database design, implementation (SQL) and how to interact with them from Java applications (via JDBC)
- Help understand the internal performance of the Java platform (like JVM)
- Learn application programming through Java 8 features such as phrases and streams
- Learn how to use the Eclipse IDE to write, debug, and test Java applications
Who is the target audience?
- Complete beginners
- Programmers who have come to this position from other programming languages.
- Java programmers who do not feel confident about their existing Java skills
- Java programmers who want to learn about design principles and best practices. Every serious programmer should know these things!
- Duration: 67 hours and 22 minutes
- Number of lessons: 363 lessons
- English language
- Teacher: Dheeru Mundluru
Chapters of this course
- The 3 P’s: Passion, Patience, and Perseverance. Please note it is not a crash course !!
- Top Concentration. Over 6 months of self-study effort is packed into 60 hours. So, no fluff !!
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2020/2 has increased in size by about 1 GB compared to 2019/3. It was subtitled in English on July 21, 2020.
The 2020/11 version has increased by at least 13 lessons and at least 4.5 hours compared to 2020/2.
Download section 1 – 3 GB
Download Part 2 – 3 GB
Download section 3 – 3 GB
Download section 4 – 3 GB
Download Section 5 – 1.90 GB
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit