Kubernetes for the Absolute Beginners is the name of a networking and security video tutorial in the Kubernetes category. In fact, by watching this training course, you will get acquainted with cybernetism in a simple, easy and fun way. The main feature of this course is related to the exercises provided. You will start programming by watching the tutorials and doing the exercises in a completely practical way. This course is also designed and published as an introductory course for beginners and those interested in learning Cobrantism.
Today, due to the increasing demand of DevOps engineers who dominate cybernetics, programmers are looking to learn Kubernetes. In addition to the basic tutorials and exercises in the videos, you will also be given a number of assignments. This way you can better understand the basics and concepts. This course is also recommended for engineers, project managers, system managers and programmers.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Learn and understand the basics of Kubernetes
- Learn how to develop Kubernetes configuration files in YAML
- Learn how to deploy Kubernetes on local systems
- Learn how to deploy Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform
- Learn how to place and deploy apps on Cobrantize
Kubernetes course specifications for the Absolute Beginners
- English language
- Duration: 5 hours 36 minutes
- Number of courses: 60
- Instructor: Mumshad Mannambeth
- File format: mp4
Prerequisites for the Kubernetes course for the Absolute Beginners
- Basic System Administration
- Have access to a laptop or system to setup Kubernetes
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
The 2020/3 version has increased by about 200 MB compared to the 2019/2. Increased at least 8 lessons.
Version 2020/10 has increased by 2 lessons and decreased by 3 minutes compared to 2020/3.