Learn beginner Python using football/soccer-only projects is the name of the Python programming language beginner course using football game projects published by Udemy Academy.
Learn to code with this beginner’s Python programming course that includes 100% soccer-related examples and projects.
Whether you want to change careers and become a super smart sports data analyst or pick the best fantasy league team every week – learning Python is where it all starts.
Check out this course and learn a new high-paying skill while tackling interesting soccer scenarios. As a sports fan, even if you have tried to learn programming before but lost interest due to boring examples, try this course and you will be pleasantly surprised.
And, of course, if you aspire to become a sports data analyst, but need to learn the basics of Python first, this course is definitely for you.
You will learn programming using relevant exercise examples instead of repetitive unrelated exercises. This course is very practical. I will teach you many different concepts from the beginning and you will immediately see how they work in an exercise in real scenarios, because you are planning something from the first lesson.
Then, we’ll continue to use and build on these concepts throughout our projects until you really get to grips with them.
Many other courses take 10-20 videos to review some of the concepts I introduced in the first lesson and you sit there wondering when you’re going to actually plan something. With this course, you will never feel it.
This course is based on a very successful learning strategy that many experienced programmers encourage, which is to find a project you enjoy working on and then learn the concepts needed to complete that project. Then do another project and learn what you need and build your knowledge and so on.
Learn what you love, love what you do So, if you’re ready to take the time to learn Python – why not enjoy it? It’s much easier to learn to code when you’re engaged and working on scenarios you can imagine in real life while having fun. So, are you ready to get started?
Who is this course suitable for?
- Sports fans who want to learn Python programming
- Anyone considering a career as a sports data analyst wants a place to start
- Beginner programmers who want to learn Python while working on hands-on projects
What you will learn in the Learn beginner Python using football/soccer-only projects course:
- Learn all the fundamental concepts of Python in a practical way
- Master the basics of Python by doing real-life football related projects
- See Python concepts at work through exercise-focused examples
- Gain the prerequisite Python skills to move into machine learning, data science, sports analytics, and more.
- Learn to plan through the topic involved and through scenarios you can picture in real life, all while having fun.
Instructor: Ahmad Lala
Education level: introductory to advanced
Number of lessons: 29
Duration of education: 3 hours 35 minutes
Course topics Learn beginner Python using football/soccer-only projects:
Learn beginner Python Course prerequisites:
- No prior programming knowledge needed: this course will cover all the basics
- An interest in football
Learn beginner Python Course pictures:
Learn beginner Python Installation guide
After Extract, view with your desired Player.