Learn DevOps: The Complete Kubernetes Course is another training course from the Udemy website that teaches you how to run and manage containerized applications on the Kubernetes system. This course will help you to fully learn how to deploy, use, and maintain your Cobrantize programs. If you want to improve your skills in DevOps , you need to learn cybernetics well. This technology has gained a lot of popularity in recent years and is now an essential skill for most companies.
When Google started shipping containers in the last decade, no one knew how to access that infrastructure, so Google decided to make the Kubernetes project open source. Today, this system is used by many companies, large and small, to achieve Google productivity. You can container your programs with Docker and run them on a server, but you can not manage them without special software. Kubernetes is an orchestration for containerized applications that can create, schedule, and manage your containers on a set of servers. In this course, you will get acquainted with all the topics related to the Kubernetes service and learn to work with it completely.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Install and configure Kubernetes
- Use the Docker client, kubeadm, kops, or minikube to set up the cluster
- Run stateless and stateful programs on cybernetics
- Use StatefulSets to deploy the Cassandra cluster on Cobrantize
- Add users, create restrictions, and set up monitoring
- Packing apps with Helm and writing Helm charts for apps
- Automatic creation and deployment of Helm charts using Jenkins
- Installation and use of kubeless to perform functions on Cobrentiz
- Install and use Istio to deploy a mesh service on Cobrantize
Course Details Learn DevOps: The Complete Kubernetes Course:
- English language
- Duration: 13 hours and 21 minutes
- Number of courses: 142
- Instructor: Edward Viaene
- File format: mp4
- The first lectures in the course will explain how to install the software. You can choose between a local setup (docker client with kubernetes or minikube), or a full production grade cluster on AWS
- If you want to install Kubernetes on-prem, there are lectures available in this course covering kubeadm, which can install kubernetes on a wide variety of environments
- Knowledge about Linux / Docker / AWS is a plus, but not mandatory to be able to do the course
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2020/1 has increased by 14 lessons and about 2 hours compared to 2019/2. Of course, the previous version was 2018/2.
The 2020/12 version is about 1 minute longer than the 2020/1 version. But it has increased in size by about 300 MB.