Learning to Learn [Efficient Learning]: Zero to Mastery is the name of a training course on the Udemy site that introduces you to learning strategies and memory enhancement. If you are reading this post, it means that you are looking to increase your skills to become the best version of yourself. This course uses modern techniques and the latest scientific research in the field of effective study to help you learn more effectively and faster instead of working harder.
This course is designed to help you make the most of your limited and valuable time and maximize your learning in any field. During this course, you will become fully acquainted with memory techniques, learning strategies, study and reinforcement skills, better concentration, personal development, individual creativity, performance optimization, neuroscience and mind training, critical thinking, and learning mindset. And you increase your learning.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Prepare to gain skills in any field
- Learning techniques and strategies
- Learn faster and more effectively
- Choose the right topics to learn
- Memory Improvement
- Familiarity with how the brain and memory function
- Individual creativity and performance optimization
- Neurology and mind training
- Critical Thinking
Learning to Learn course specifications [Efficient Learning]: Zero to Mastery:
- English language
- Duration: 5 hours and 19 minutes
- Number of courses: 109
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Andrei Neagoie
- File format: mp4
Prerequisite for Learning to Learn [Efficient Learning]
- No requirements. Just a drive to learn, to be a better human, and succeed in this life by improving yourself and your abilities to learn.
- All resources used in this course are free for you to use!
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
This tutorial was purchased by Downloadli with the participation of one of the users.
Version 2020/5 has increased by about 1 minute (in total) compared to 2020/3.
Version 2021/1 has not changed in the number of courses and total time compared to 2020/5, but it has been updated due to the passage of more than 6 months from the previous update.