Machine Learning: Natural Language Processing in Python (V2) is a course on machine learning and natural language processing with Python programming language published by Udemy Academy. In this training course, very important and at the same time scattered topics such as artificial intelligence, deep learning, machine learning, Markov model, NLTK library, data science, etc.
will be discussed and mentioned in each of the mentioned areas. You will learn valuable skills. This course is a large educational complex that consists of 4 sub-courses. The sub-courses are called vector models and text preprocessing techniques, probability models and Markov models, various machine learning and deep learning techniques and methods, and artificial neural network development methods, respectively.
What you will learn in Machine Learning: Natural Language Processing in Python (V2):
- Convert text to vector using CountVectorizer, TF-IDF, word2vec, and GloVe
- Design and development of document and information retrieval system
- Search engine design and development
- Design and development of similarity search system
- Probability models and Markov model
- Language model
- Implementation of decoding algorithm using Genetic algorithm and language model
- Design and development of spam and spam detection system
- Design and development of sentiment analysis system
- Design and development of a system for summarizing texts and articles
- Latent semantic indexing
- Python programming language and Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow libraries
Instructor: Lazy Programmer Inc and Lazy Programmer Team
Level of Training: Basic to Advanced
Number of Courses: 151
Training Duration: 21 hours and 56 minutes
Course topics on 2022/3
Install Python, it’s free!
Decent Python programming skills
Optional: If you want to understand the math parts, linear algebra and probability are helpful
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.