Master Laravel PHP with basic to advanced project: Job portal is the name of the course on mastering Laravel PHP from beginner to advanced and creating a job application published by Udemy Academy.
What is Laravel?
Laravel is the best platform for large projects. According to a recent study, Laravel is one of the most popular PHP frameworks for web applications. It is most popular among developers due to its rapid development capabilities. Laravel is an open source PHP framework extension and is freely available to everyone. It is the best option for creating complex and large web applications.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Anyone who wants to learn Laravel by doing a project
- Anyone who wants to build real applications with Laravel
- Anyone who wants to create a job portal application with laravel and vue js
- Anyone who aspires to be a web application developer in the future
- This is also best for your academic project
- You know PHP and want to learn PHP framework
- For beginners and intermediate developers
What you will get in the post Master Laravel PHP with basic to advanced project: Job portal course:
- You will learn the basics of Laravel such as installation, routing, template, controller, model, migration, seeder, etc. in Laravel Relationships.
- You want your first raw program with Laravel
- Build you want Restful Api
- You will build the gallery application with Laravel and jQuery
- You will build a job portal application with Laravel and we will use Vue js for a better user experience
- You will learn the blade template in Laravel
- You will learn Collections in Laravel
- You will learn Helpers in Laravel
- You will build your own job portal application.
- With this program you can start your own job portal company.
Master Laravel PHP Course details
Instructor: Ranjeet Karki
Education level: Introductory
Number of lessons: 172
Duration of training: 22 hours and 33 minutes
Titles of Master Laravel PHP course with basic to the advanced project: Job portal:
- Basic understanding of PHP and HTML/Bootstrap
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.