This training course is completely project-oriented and practical and will use hundreds of different examples to teach regular expressions. Regular expressions have unique syntax and writing rules that will be discussed in a major and specialized manner during the course of this training course.
- Creating simple regular expressions to match data
- Testing and rechecking regular expressions before their final implementation in the main codebase
- Syntax of regular expressions
- Defining complex patterns using regular expressions
- Techniques for grouping and repeating different phrases
Instructor: Steven Hancock
Education Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Lessons: 62
Duration of Education: 5 hours and 20 minutes
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.