Microfrontends with React: A Complete Developer’s Guide is the complete Microfrontends training course for the React library . Microfrontends, which are Front-End versions of microservices, are used to split a large application into a series of smaller applications. This design method has its own advantages;
Writing smaller and more conceptual code databases, using different library collections in each child application, publishing sections independently and allowing engineering teams to work independently. In general, Microfrontends is a new and popular architecture that makes it easy to build scalable applications; But at the same time, the information available on the Internet is highly flawed.
Therefore, this course is one of the most complete and up-to-date training in the field of Microfrontends because it has been designed and developed with the opinions of top engineers. This course also includes microfrontends concept training and has dozens of special diagrams that show how they work well.
With the help of explanations and practical examples of this course, you will get acquainted with the basics of Microfrontends and use them in the right way and at the right time, and you can create any application that you have in mind. Learning design patterns, connecting applications to each other using a categorized routing system, scoping for CSS, isolating sections from each other, and automating the publishing process by creating a CI / CD pipeline from other tutorials in this course. are .
What do you learn:
- Use Microfrontends to build applications that dozens of teams work on simultaneously
- Structure applications in a way that can be used to compare millions of users
- How to split an integrated app into multiple child apps
- Synchronize data exchange between Microfrontends
- Deploy Microfrontends on Amazon Web Services with CloudFront
- And …
This training is suitable for people who:
- Engineers looking for scalability of frontend applications
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Stephen Grider
- English language
- Level of training: from basic to advanced
- Number of lessons: 113 lessons in 13 sections
- Duration: 9h 1m
- Basic understanding of React
- See Also Mentor Graphics Xpedition Enterprise VX.2.8 x64 + Doc Free Download
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2020/11 Compared to 2020/10, 25 lessons have been added.