NestJS: The Complete Developer’s Guide, a training course for building a full-featured backend using Nest, TypeORM, and Typescript, including testing and development. NestJS is a backend framework for building reliable and extensible APIs. Charpub has tools to manage everything you can think of, from data persistence to validation, configuration management, testing, and more. This course will help you become a master in Nest and at the end of the course, you can be confident in yourself to build any kind of program in this framework that you can imagine.
What you will learn in the NestJS: The Complete Developer’s Guide course:
- Develop a full-featured app
- Building authentication and access systems from the ground up
- Writing integration and unit tests to ensure the correct functionality of the code
- Automatic validation of data including incoming requests
- Use an API client to manually evaluate your application
- Apply structure to your code using Typescript
- Increase the reusability and assessability of your code with requirement injection
- Connecting data types together using TypeORM connections
- Understanding the working background of NestJS
- Protecting unauthorized users from accessing sensitive data
- Understanding Nest’s specific request-response cycle
- Model your application data using TypeORM
- Using decorators to simplify your code
Instructors: Stephen Grider
Education Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Courses: 233
Duration: 19 hours and 43 minutes
NestJS: The Complete Developer’s Guide course prerequisites:
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
The 2021/8 version has increased the number of 12 lessons and the duration of 33 minutes compared to 2021/7. Also, its quality has been upgraded from 720p to 1080p.
The version of 2022/5 compared to 2021/8 has increased the number of 1 lesson and the duration of 1 minute. Also, its quality has been downgraded from 1080p to 720p.