NestJS Zero to Hero – Modern TypeScript Back-end Development is the name of a set of video tutorials in the field of web programming and development. In fact, in this course, you will become familiar with the NestJS framework, which is one of the Node.js development frameworks. In this training course, you will learn all the necessary skills and materials about this framework from the basic and elementary levels. The creators of this course believe that the training course in front of you has made learning easy and hassle-free for you.
Things that are taught in this course:
- Familiarity with the NodeJS framework and its components
- Learn how to design and develop REST APIs
- Learn how to build credentials and licenses for back-end applications
- Understand how to use TypeORM to interact with a database
- Familiarity with the best security solutions to secure applications
- Familiarity with databases for storing information
NestJS Zero to Hero course specifications – Modern TypeScript Back-end Development
- English language
- Duration: 15 hours and 29 minutes
- Number of courses: 240
- Instructor: Ariel Weinberger
- File format: mp4
Prerequisites for NestJS Zero to Hero – Modern TypeScript Back-end Development
- Having a basic knowledge of TypeScript is recommended, but not required
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2020/4 has increased by about 300 MB compared to 2019/7 and subtitles have been added.
Version 2020/5 has increased by 1 lesson compared to 2020/4.
Version 2021/2 has increased by 1 lesson compared to 2020/5.
Version 2021/3 has reduced the time by about 1 minute compared to 2021/2.
Version 2021/5 has extensive changes compared to 2021/3, and without calculating the old topics, it has decreased by 16 lessons and increased by about 15 minutes. (From this date, 84 topics were excluded from the course for a period of 7 hours)
Download the course on 2021/5:
Download Old Headlines (Legacy):