Next Amazona: Build ECommerce Website Like Amazon By Next.js is a project-oriented training course on website development using Next.JS and MongoDB technologies, published by Udemy Academy. Next.js is a website development framework based on React that helps you implement various applications and websites as Server-side Rendering.
What you will learn in Next Amazona: Build ECommerce Website Like Amazon By Next.js course:
- Basic concepts of the Next.js framework, such as starting a project and installing the framework
- Using Material UI to build beautiful and responsive websites
- Implementation of animations and exclusive themes for the website
- Working with the PayPal online payment service API and connecting the website to the Internet payment gateway
- Advanced topics of Next.js framework such as dynamic routing, image optimization, SSG, and SSR
- A basic introduction to the powerful ReactJS framework
- Using MongoDB and Mongoose databases to store information about products, orders, and users and then call the information when needed
- Implementation and initial launch of the website on Vercel and Netlify services and hosts
- Responsive and standard design principles
- Final site optimization for users and search engines
- The exclusive design of different pages of the site, such as the home page, product introduction, sidebar, menu and new bar, etc.
- And …
Instructor: Bassir Jafarzadeh
Education Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Lessons: 84
Duration of Education: 17 hours and 8 minutes
Next Amazona course prerequisites: Build ECommerce Website Like Amazon By Next.js
React basics like component, state and hooks
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
The 2022/7 version has increased the number of 36 lessons and the duration of 7 hours and 22 minutes compared to 2021/7. Most of the content of this course has been replaced with new content during this update.