OAuth 2.0 in Spring Boot Applications is a course on securing content in Java web applications based on the Spring Boot framework and using OAuth 2.0. OAuth 2.0 is the latest version of the OAuth Open Source Agreement, which is widely used today to secure content, especially online APIs. The second version is not compatible with the content secured by the first version, and this course only covers topics related to the second version. Topics in this course are generally related to how to set up and use the OAuth 2 suite in the Spring Security 5 framework, configure its various components, set up protected servers, and secure ports.
What do you learn:
- New OAuth 2.0 suite in Spring Security 5 framework
- Licensing Processes in OAuth 2.0
- Use OAuth 2.0 in Spring Boot applications
- Use Keycloak access and identity management solutions
- Set up and configure OAuth 2.0 resource server
- And …
This training is suitable for people who:
- Beginner Java developers interested in learning OAuth 2.0
Specifications of OAuth 2.0 in Spring Boot Applications:
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Sergey Kargopolov
- English language
- Level of training: from basic to advanced
- Number of courses: 167
- Duration: 9h 47m
Chapters OAuth 2.0 in Spring Boot Applications
- Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of Spring Boot
- Knowledge of Spring MVC
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2021/5 has increased by 18 lessons and the approximate duration of 1 hour and 17 minutes compared to 2020/11. Its quality has also been upgraded from 720p to 1080p.