Phase Lock Loop System Design Theory and Principles RAHRF469 is a Phase-Locked Loop Control System (PLL) training course published by Udemi Academy. This training course focuses on the principles of phase lock ring control system theory and behavioral modeling and will express very valuable points in these two areas.
PLLs are one of the most important blocks and elements used in two-way communication systems based on radio frequency and learning them is very important. PLL-based systems are used in many high-frequency devices such as clock and timer circuits, local oscillators (LO) used in high-performance and powerful radio communication links, high-frequency frequencies in network analyzers, and in various industries. Abundantly used.
This training course will introduce the different types of PLL in detail and will explain the points related to each of them. One of the most important topics in this course is designing and performing PLL calculations, which is very important in various university courses and exams.
What you will learn in the Phase Lock Loop System Design Theory and Principles RAHRF469 course:
- System-level simulation with ADS software
- Behavioral design in ADS software
- Phase noise in PLL and its detailed explanation with mathematical equations, the system analyses, and real models
- Training and evaluation of Phase-Locked Loop or PLL from a systemic point of view and with very high detail
Phase Lock Loop System Design Course specifications
Instructor: Rahsoft RF Certificate
Education Level: Average
Number of Courses: 34
Training Duration: 6 hours and 10 minutes
Phase Lock Loop System Design Course topics
RAHRF152 Modulation for Communication systems
RAHRF101 RF Basic Concepts and Components
or have taken similar courses on the topics above
Prerequisites and topics you need to be familiar with for this course are:
- Electronics and analog circuit design (intermediate level)
- Control Theory (basic level)
- ADS software
Concepts such as:
- open and closed Loop gain
- Open-loop – close loop systems
- Transfer function
- Phase margin
- CMOS transistor
- Basic op-amp
- Laplace transform
Phase Lock Loop System Design Course pictures
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.