Python 3: Deep Dive (Part 1 – Functional) is the first part of a tutorial series published by the Udemy site that fully teaches the Python programming language. This series is presented in 4 sections and brings advanced topics for professional Python programmers.
Python is a high-level language with many capabilities that require a lot of practice and study to learn. This course focuses entirely on the Python language itself and any questions you may have while coding. This set is presented at the intermediate to advanced level and requires a basic familiarity with the Python language, including variables, if and else, simple lists and dictionaries, defining functions, entering standard modules, and basic class definitions.
In the first part of this course, you will learn about variables, Namespace, and Scope. Then you will see examples of numeric and boolean types and learn to work with functions. The tutor then introduces you to runtime and compilation time and discusses their impact on function defaults, notifications, and module imports.
You will also become familiar with application programming techniques in this section and learn how to work with the Closure function. Familiarity with function writing tricks such as map, reduce, filter, zip, etc., using Tuples as a data structure and naming them are other topics in the first part. The second, third, and fourth sections of this series also gradually teach more advanced topics and tips.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Familiarity with Variables, Namespace, and Scope in Python
- Memory management and optimization training in Python
- Familiarity with Boolean operators
- Use functions, lambda, and closures
- Build professional notifications
- Understand runtime and compilation time
Python 3 course specifications: Deep Dive (Part 1 – Functional):
- English language
- Duration: 44h 38m
- Number of lessons: 158 lessons in 10 sections
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Fred Baptiste
- File format: mp4
- Basic introductory knowledge of Python programming (variables, conditional statements, loops, functions, lists, tuples, dictionaries, classes).
- You will need Python 3.6 or above, and a development environment of your choice (command line, PyCharm, Jupyter, etc.)
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Subtitle: None (as shown)
The 2020/8 version has not changed much in terms of topics compared to the 2018/8 version, but the quality of the course has been upgraded to 1080.
Download section 1 – 5 GB
Download Part 2 – 5 GB
Download Section 3 – 5 GB
Download Section 4 – 5 GB
Download section 5 – 5 GB
Download section 6 – 5 GB
Download Section 7 – 5 GB
Download section 8 – 46 MB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit