Python 3: Deep Dive (Part 2 – Iteration, Generators) is the second part of a tutorial series published by the Udemy site that fully teaches the Python programming language. This series is presented in 4 sections and brings advanced topics for professional Python programmers. Python is a high-level language with many capabilities that require a lot of practice and study to learn.
This course focuses entirely on the Python language itself and any questions you may have while coding. This set is presented at the intermediate to advanced level and requires a basic familiarity with the Python language, including variables, if and else, simple lists and dictionaries, defining functions, entering standard modules, and basic class definitions.
In the second part of the course, you will learn more advanced topics such as sequences, iterators, iterators, generators, and text management, and generator-based instructions. In fact, this section specifically provides a comprehensive and detailed explanation of the topic of iterable and iterator protocols, the construction of custom iterate data types, slicing and its relationship to ranges, a detailed exploration of the itertools module, It deals with its functions and applications, as well as content management, which is a frequently overlooked topic in Python.
At the end of each chapter, there is a project to practice the skills taught. The third and fourth sections of this series also teach more advanced topics and tips. It should be noted that mastering some of the topics in the first part of this series is required for this course.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Sequence type and protocol Iterable and iterable
- Generator functions and indicators
- List comprehensions and their relationship with closures
- Context management
- Build Context using constructor functions
- Use of generators as Coroutines
Python 3 course specifications: Deep Dive (Part 2 – Iteration, Generators):
- English language
- Duration: 34h 40m
- Number of lessons: 138 lessons in 13 sections
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Fred Baptiste
- File format: mp4
- This is a relatively advanced course, so you should already be familiar with basic Python concepts, as well as some in-depth knowledge as described in the prerequisites in the course description. Please be sure you check those and make sure!
- You will need Python 3.6 or above, and a development environment of your choice (command line, PyCharm, Jupyter, etc.)
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Subtitle: None (as shown)
The 2020/8 version has not changed much in terms of topics compared to the 2019/12 version, but the quality of the course has been upgraded to 1080.
Download section 1 – 3 GB
Download Part 2 – 3 GB
Download section 3 – 3 GB
Download section 4 – 3 GB
Download Section 5 – 3 GB
Download Section 6 – 2.53 GB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit