REST APIs with Flask and Python is the name of a training course from the Udemy site that teaches you how to build professional REST APIs using the Python and Flask-RESTful, Flask, and Flask-SQLAlchemy language frameworks. This course helps you build simple, medium, and advanced REST APIs and teaches you how to authenticate, distribute, cache, and more. We will first explain the basics of Python so you can refresh your knowledge and then move on to the more sophisticated features of this language to prepare you for building professional web services.
In this course, we will start the REST API development process using the Flask micro-framework and popular plugins such as Flask-RESTful, Flask-JWT, and Flask-SQLAlchemy, and then take a look at essential technologies such as Git, Heroku, and Nginx. . By watching this course, you will be able to start building a professional REST API using Flask and use SQLAlchemy for easy storage of resources in a database.
Things that are taught in this course:
- Connect mobile and web applications to databases and servers using the REST API
- Build secure and stable REST APIs
- Familiarity with authentication, distribution, cache, and log
- Familiarity with the different layers of a web server
- Easy management of user authentication
- Manage log-out and prevent abuse with the JWT blacklist
- Build professional REST APIs
REST APIs course specifications with Flask and Python:
- English language
- Duration: 17 hours and 3 minutes
- Number of courses: 157
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Jose Salvatierra , Teclado by Jose Salvatierra
- File format: mp4
Course topics on 2021/7:
- Some prior programming experience in any programming language will help. The course includes a full Python refresher course.
- All software used in the course is provided, and completely free
- Complete beginners may wish to take a beginner Python course first, and then transition to this course afterward
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
The 2019/12 version has not changed much compared to the 2019/8 version.
Version 2021/5 compared to 2019/9 has reduced the number of videos by 15 and reduced the time by about 15 minutes, the quality of videos of the period has also increased from 720 to 1080.