Rocking System Design is the name of the rocking system training course published by Yudemy Academy. What will you gain from this course?
Welcome to Rock System Design in AWS course:
- Learn the building blocks of design like scaling, sharding, storage, load balancing, microservices, well-architected frameworks, security, and more in one course.
- Master any system design using building blocks, from three-tier architecture, and image storage/retrieval, to YouTube, IoT, Uber, Tinder, Shopify, Amazon, and more.
- Real-world Cloud Architect tips, tricks, and learnings to use in interviews and real-world projects
- Self-study AWS implementation design using Kubernetes, Lambda, EC2, API Gateway, and more
Course Instructor Rajdeep Saha is an AWS Certified Solutions Architect working at a leading Cloud provider, he has worked as a Distinguished Cloud Architect in Fortune 20 companies. Unlike pen and paper architects, Rajdeep has designed and moved real enterprise projects to the cloud. He has published blogs and given well-received talks at conferences. He is also the author of the highly rated courses “Rocking Kubernetes with Amazon EKS, Fargate, And DevOps”, “Rocking AWS Serverless – A Real World Guide”, and “Rocking AWS CloudFormation, CDK with DevOps, Interview Guide” on Udemy. Rajdeep often uses real-world analogies to explain concepts in this course, which makes it easier for students to understand and retain knowledge.
The course structure of this course has three main areas:
- Basics of system design,
- reusable parts of the system design,
- and system design of modern applications
Please check the list of lectures for a detailed breakdown of each area. This is a course that can take your career to a higher level.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Developers, engineers, and architects at all levels preparing for system design interviews
- Cloud architects who want to learn more about real-world designs and implement those concepts into their projects.
- Beginners in Cloud DevOps who are curious about system design and architecture
What you will learn in the Rocking System Design course:
- How to answer system design interview questions
- Learn from a real-world cloud architect – pros/cons of different design decisions, bad vs. good answers, pitfalls to avoid, and more
- Design AWS implementations using Kubernetes, Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, ALB, NLB, etc.
- Solve any system design by mastering the basics – scaling, sharding, hashing, microservices, load balancing, security, well-architected frameworks, and more
- Test your knowledge with up-to-date system design quizzes
Instructor: Rajdeep Saha | Cloud Architect @Fortune10 Company
Training level: introductory to advanced
Number of courses: 53
Training duration: 8 hours 2 minutes
Headlines of the Rocking System Design course:
Rocking System Design Course prerequisites:
- Willingness to learn lots of new and exciting things!
- Basic knowledge of AWS will be helpful to understand the implementations
Rocking System Design Course pictures:
After Extract, view it with your desired Player.