Server Side Rendering with React and Redux is the name of a video tutorial on web programming and development in the React category. What you will learn in this video course includes how to build different web applications using React and Redux using Server Side Rendering (SSR), Isomorphic and Universal JS techniques. You will also be able to create very powerful web applications using the popular technologies React v16, Redux, React Router and Express just by watching this course.
Of course, you, dear students, must have understood the basics of React, Redux and Express to watch the tutorials of this course. This course is also known as a completely practical course. This means that while watching this course, you have to do all the projects presented in this course at the same time. If you are also an engineer and programmer interested in learning Server Side Rendering, this course is designed and published for you. It should be noted that this course is known as the most comprehensive SSR course.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Learn and become fully acquainted with the challenges of Server Side Rendering
- Learn how to use React, Redux and React Router to optimize your search engine
- Learn and understand the basic techniques for loading data on the server
- Learn how to protect your web applications from common XSS attacks
- Familiarity with possible errors and defects in the design and development process
Server Side Rendering Course Specifications with React and Redux
- English language
- Duration: 8h 13m
- Number of courses: 94
- Instructor: Stephen Grider
- File format: mp4
- This is not a beginner course. You must be familiar with React, Redux, React Router, and Express
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
The 2019/12 version has had minor modifications compared to the 2017/10 version.
The 2020/12 version has increased by about 100 MB compared to the 2019/12 version.