SOLIDWORKS Academy: A Comprehensive Course on SolidWorks. Is a SolidWorks industrial design software training course published by Udemy Academy? This training course is completely practical and project-oriented, and during the training process, you will encounter various examples and exercises.
This course is one of the most comprehensive courses in the field of industrial design and SolidWorks software and scattered and numerous topics such as Sketcher and initial and two-dimensional design of design, design, and modeling of various industrial parts, design for assembly (Design for assembly), Includes simulation, drawing, and mapping (Drafting). This training course uses SolidWorks version 2016, which is one of the most popular and optimized versions published to date.
This course will review a set of plugins in addition to the tools provided by the SolidWorks software kernel. The plugins in question are used in almost all components, parts, and products, and among their most important uses can be studied in time and motion study, simulation and performance analysis, structural analysis, and thermal analysis. (Thermal analysis) and… noted.
What at SOLIDWORKS Academy: A Comprehensive Course on SolidWorks. You will learn:
- The three-dimensional design of various parts and components
- Preparing for the CSWA exam and getting acquainted with the recurring and important topics of this exam
- Design of simple and complex assembly parts with SolidWorks
- Product simulation and analysis in SolidWorks
- Drawing and drawing in SolidWorks
- Frequently Asked Questions and Topics in Job Interviews and Tests in Engineering Design and Simulation
- User interface and tools provided by SolidWorks software
- Build basic sketches and component sketches using simple software tools
- Build realistic models using various modeling tools such as Extrude, Revolve, and Loft
Instructor: Vishal Pandey
Education Level: Basic to Advanced
Number of Courses: 126
Training Duration: 20 hours and 53 minutes
SOLIDWORKS Academy Course topics
SOLIDWORKS Academy Course Prerequisites
No prior knowledge is required, just need a desire to learn.
Any Version of Solidworks after 2013.
SOLIDWORKS Academy Course pictures
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Part 1 – 2 GB
Download Part 2 – 2 GB
Download Section 3 – 2 GB
Download section 4 – 2 GB
Download Section 5 – 1.91 GB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit