Spring Boot Microservices and Spring Cloud is the name of a training course from the Udemy site that teaches you how to start building RESTful microservices using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud. Spring Boot is a Java-based open source framework used to build microservices. Spring Cloud also provides developers with tools to quickly design cool cloud applications.
This course is designed for those users who have not yet experienced RESTful microservices and web services. In this course, you will learn step by step how to design a micro-service and how to run it on your machine. You will also learn how to run micro-services in the Docker container on the AWS EC2 Linux machine and how to authenticate them.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Construction and implementation of RESTful micro-services
- User authentication
- Authentication using Spring Security and JWT
- Install MySQL Server
- Spring Boot Actuator
- Use Spring Security
- Use HTTP Postman
- Introduction to Spring Tool Suite
- Run micro-services in the Docker container
Spring Boot Microservices and Spring Cloud course specifications:
- English language
- Duration: 18 hours and 43 minutes
- Number of courses: 243
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Sergey Kargopolov
- File format: mp4
- Know Java
- Mac computer
- See Also Udemy – Microfrontends with React: A Complete Developer’s Guide 2020-11
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2021/1 has increased by at least 43 lessons and 3 hours compared to 2020/1.
- Download Part 1 – 2 GB