SQL & PostgreSQL for Beginners: Become an SQL Expert is a SQL language course and PostgreSQL database management system published by Udemy. PostgreSQL is a completely free relational database management system used by various companies such as Apple, Cisco, Spotify, Fujitsu, Skype, Netflix, Comprehensive Movie Database (IMDb), and others.
This database system is one of the most powerful and secure database development systems that is used frequently in large and large projects of the company due to its high reliability and scalability. SQL skills and working with database management systems is a general skill that is required in addition to the software design and development industry in other industries.
What you will learn in SQL & PostgreSQL for Beginners: Become an SQL Expert:
- Design and build relational databases from zero to one hundred
- Build, replace and delete tables from the database environment
- Add, update and delete data from database tables
- Retrieve various data from the database using commands and queries
- Filter data using logical operators
- Limit the amount of data received from a table
- Make logical connections between database tables
Instructor: Jon Avis
Education Level: Introductory
Number of Courses: 125
Training Duration: 9 hours and 11 minutes
PostgreSQL for Beginners Course topics on 2022/4
PostgreSQL for Beginners Course Prerequisites
No previous knowledge of SQL or PostgreSQL is needed for this course.
PostgreSQL for Beginners Course pictures
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.