Statistical Arbitrage Bot Build in Crypto with Python (AZ) is a course on programming and building an Arbitrage transaction robot in the cryptocurrency market with Python programming language, published by Udemy Academy. After development, you will install the designed robot in the exchange and professional trading platform By bit, and you will learn how to install, set up, and edit its parameters.
Micro traders in various financial markets, such as crypto, usually have no choice but to fail, because, among today’s educational and academic content, there are points that do not guarantee profitability at all, and vice versa, causing huge losses in financial markets. In this training course, you will encounter a set of up-to-date and advanced content and topics that will have a positive and increasing impact on your future work in the financial markets.
What you will learn in the Statistical Arbitrage Bot Build in Crypto with Python (AZ) course:
- Basic principles of trading in financial markets, including cryptocurrency
- Optimal and accurate calculation of risk, money supply, and signal entry and exit points
- Arbitrage trades and their success techniques
- Create profit margins in different symbols
- Parallel exchanges and profit in ascending, descending, and stagnant markets
- Various capabilities and tools provided by By bit Exchange
- Backtracking techniques of various trading strategies and robots
Statistical Arbitrage Bot Build in Crypto with Python Course specifications
Instructor: Shaun McDonogh
Education Level: Basic
Number of Courses: 91
Duration: 13 hours and 32 minutes
Statistical Arbitrage Bot Build in Crypto with Python Course topics
Basic knowledge of Python is preferred but not required per appendix tutorials
Very basic knowledge of cryptocurrencies required
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.