Structural Engineering Abaqus Tutorials is a structural design and modeling training course with Abaqus engineering software published by Udemi Academy. This training course is completely project-oriented and you will deal with several completely practical issues and challenges.
This course is designed and planned exclusively for students and engineers in the fields of urban planning, mechanics, and civil engineering, and will challenge their skills and practical knowledge in the field of finite element method (FEM). Before starting practical courses and projects, you will get acquainted with various theories and theories in the field of software input parameters, modeling, and final structure analysis.
This training course consists of 13 separate sections and among the most important topics covered are the analysis of concrete columns, three-point bending test, reinforcement of concrete columns with different methods such as metal rebars, polymer reinforced with carbon fibers and Metal foam, identification of structural model parameters of damaged concrete plasticity, load tolerance analysis of concrete columns as a group, modeling of various columns and concrete structures, simulation of concrete columns and structures under cyclic load and… mentioned.
What you will learn in the Structural Engineering Abaqus Tutorials course:
- Abaqus software environment and work with its various tools
- Various modeling methods for the amount of damage to concrete structures
- Structural model of damaged concrete plasticity ( CDP )
- Johnson-Cook model
- Johnson-Holmquist injury model
- Hasin injury model
- Simulation of concrete structures under different load conditions
- Ultimate tensile strength
- Compression resistance _
- Bending test
- Repeated impact test
- Cyclic loading test
- Modeling of concrete and metal columns and beams
- Modeling the process of strengthening and strengthening various metal and concrete columns and beams
- Use of the XFEM method in the study of crack growth
Instructor: Armin Yousefi Kanani
Education Level: Average
Number of Courses: 51
Training Duration: 13 hours and 33 minutes
Prerequisites for Structural Engineering Abaqus Tutorials
Abaqus Software (Version 6.14.1 is used for this course)
Basic knowledge of Abaqus software
Civil or Mechanical engineering background
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.