Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science is one of the most popular and best-selling courses in Tableau software . In this training, data analysis is taught step by step from its initial stages to real projects and exercises. In this course, by visualizing the data, new opportunities will be created for your business. You can analyze the buying behavior of customers and discover the weaknesses of your sales process. Since each module that connects to Tableau is independent, you can start teaching this course from anywhere you like. Each section is presented with new data and exercises and has no dependence on previous sections.
The course begins with the introduction of Tableau basics and teaches how to connect data files, export worksheets and other required basics, respectively. In order to be able to find trends from your data and to be able to make accurate predictions, how to extract data and time series are also taught. Also, to summarize the data, the concept of aggregation will be introduced and the granularity method will be taught for more accurate calculation.
Content of Hands-On Tableau Training Course For Data Science
- Install Tableau Desktop 10
- Draw a bar chart
- Create a MAP
- Drawing a bar and ring diagram
- Build an interactive dashboard
- Familiarity with join types and their functions
- Create calculation tables
- Create charts with two coordinates
- Work with time series in two different ways
- Understand data aggregation, granularity and computational detail
- Build a data hierarchy
- Working with parameters
- Connect to other software such as Excel
- Draw a line chart
- Generate a tree map
- Build Storyline
- Work with Data Blending
- Generate computational fields
- Export results to PowerPoint, Word and other software
- Data extraction method
- Add filters and quick filters
- Add action to dashboard (filters and highlights)
- Familiarity with advanced data preparation methods
- And …
Specifications of Hands-On Tableau Training Course For Data Science
- English language
- Duration: 8 hours and 53 minutes
- Number of courses: 82
- Instructor: Kirill Eremenko & SuperDataScience Team
- Ability to play on: Windows, mobile, TV
Complete list of educational topics and titles
Basic knowledge of computers
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2018/11 Compared to 2017/1, 1 lesson and 3 minutes of time and subtitles have been added.
Version 2020/4 has increased by 9 lessons and about 1.5 hours compared to 2018/77.
Version 2020/8 has increased by 2 lessons and 7 minutes compared to 2020/4.
The 2020/12 version has increased by 4 lessons and about half an hour compared to 2020/8.