The Automatic Transmission is an automatic transmission course published by Udemy Academy. Failure and explanation of automatic transmission.
In this course, we will show and disassemble the automatic transmission. This course is more advanced than previous courses we have taken, so be sure to watch and re-watch the videos carefully. This course does not represent all types of transfers on the market as there are too many to list and they are constantly changing. This course is designed to provide an overview of automatic transmission mechanical disassembly and troubleshooting.
What you will learn in The Automatic Transmission training course:
- In this course, students learn the anatomy of an automatic transmission and can disassemble a unit.
- This course is designed to introduce the main components of transmission and explain how they work together as a unit to move a vehicle.
- It won’t tell you everything about every transmission, but it will provide a blueprint for separating most of the units on the market today.
Who is this course suitable for:
- Anyone interested in the inner workings of an automatic transmission?
- Anyone pursuing a career in auto repair and/or transmission service.
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Scott Greene
- English language
- Education level: Intermediate
- Number of courses: 18
- Training duration: 3 hours and 33 minutes
The topics of The Automatic Transmission course
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.