- Step-by-step training from beginner to advanced
- How to use advanced language features like this, constructors, first-class and Closure functions
- Learn how to debug code
- Familiarity with the new features of ES6 and ES2015
- Standard coding method and how to organize code using functions and modules
- Various exercises and tests to measure knowledge
- And …
- English language
- Duration: 68h 59m
- Number of lessons: 319 lessons in 21 sections
- Instructor: Jonas Schmedtmann
- Ability to play on Windows, mobile, TV
Complete list of educational topics and titles
- No coding experience is necessary to take this course! I take you from beginner to expert!
- Any computer and OS will work – Windows, macOS, or Linux. We will set up your text editor for the course.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but not a must! The course includes a 5-minute HTML and CSS crash course.
After Extract with the player, you want to see.
The 2019/10 version has increased by 1 lesson and 2 minutes compared to 2019/6.
Version 2020/9 has not changed in the number of courses and total time compared to 2019/10, but it has been updated due to the passage of more than 6 months from the previous update.
The 2020/10 version has been renamed compared to 2020/9 and the number of lessons has increased by 306 lessons and 66 hours.
Version 2020/11 has increased by 4 lessons and about 1 hour compared to 2020/10.
The version of 11/30/2020 has decreased by 166 lessons and 28 hours compared to 11/20/2020. The reason for the reduction is the removal of old content.
Version 2021/1 has increased by 4 lessons and about 1.5 hours compared to 2020/11.
Version 2021/11 has increased by 5 lessons and 39 minutes compared to 1/2021.
Download section 1 – 5 GB
Download Part 2 – 5 GB
Download Section 3 – 5 GB
Download Section 4 – 5 GB
Download Section 5 – 1.75 GB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit