The Complete Mainframe Professional Course – 4 Courses in 1 is a large computer training course that covers a variety of topics such as COBOL, JCL, VSAM, TSO / ISPF, Unix System Services, and CICS. By completing this course you will learn the technical vocabulary of Mainframe, learn how to build datasets, and learn how to use commands to perform operations on data in datasets.
What you will learn in The Complete Mainframe Professional Course – 4 Courses in 1:
- Writing COBOL programs
- Learn the coding of COBOL – CICS programs
- Gain skills in TSO and ISPF command for Mainframe computers to help you with everyday tasks and projects.
- Coding of JOB CONTROL LANGUAGE programs
- Learn basic ISPF commands and understand ISPF operations
- Advanced TSO / ISPF commands
- Learn the main VSAM topics such as KSDS, RRDS, ESDS, LDS, Alternate index, REPRO, and…
- Build datasets on Mainframe and perform operations on them
- Install the Mainframe operating system emulator on your PC
- Connect to a Mainframe
- History of IBM Mainframes
- Operating systems used in Mainframe computers
- Recognize the types of Mainframe technologies
- Programming languages based on today’s big computers
- Types of processing performed in a Mainframe
- How to use big computers in industry
Instructors: Abhishek Rathi
Level: Advanced to Advanced
Number of Courses: 230
Duration: 19 hours and 36 minutes
Prerequisites for The Complete Mainframe Professional Course – 4 Courses in 1:
For completing VSAM, ISPF, and CICS project, access to the az / OS mainframe is required.
For other modules, access to a mainframe will be beneficial but is not necessary.
No previous experience in the mainframe is required.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Part 1 – 2 GB
Download Part 2 – 2 GB
Download Section 3 – 2 GB
Download Section 4 – 2 GB
Download section 5 – 2 GB
Download Section 6 – 393 MB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit