The Git Complete Guide: Learn and Master Git & Github is an introductory and step-by-step tutorial on the Git & Gate Hub version control system published by Udemy Academy. This course does not require any prerequisite skills and knowledge and all developers and programmers with any level of knowledge can benefit from this course.
Gate learning is very important and practical for participating in open source projects and group development of open source applications and is used by almost all programmers and developers. In its simplest definition, Gate allows you to save previous versions of a project and all applied changes in a safe place so that we can call up old code if needed.
GateHub is also an online cloud service that allows developers to post their projects on the Internet and develop software and interact with other developers.
What you will learn in The Git Complete Guide: Learn and Master Git & Github:
- Basic and basic command line and terminal in Windows operating system
- Installation, commissioning and initial configuration of the gate on Windows systems
- Management of local gate repositories
- Use gates to source control and manage different versions of an application
- Use different commands and commands of the gate and the application and capabilities of each
- Create committees using the Gate terminal and VSC
- View previous versions and version history of a particular project
- Group and interactive development in the gate hub space
Instructor: Digital Online School
Education Level: Basic to Advanced
Number of Courses: 28
Training Duration: 6 hours and 37 minutes
The Git Complete Guide Course topics
The Git Complete Guide Course Prerequisites
VS Code Editor Or Any Text Or Code Editor.
No prior knowledge of Git and GitHub is required.
Interest in learning new skills about version control systems.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.