This tutorial is a long course that teaches you all the tips and information about the Angular framework. At the beginning of the course you will get acquainted with Angular basics and learn how to make usable components. Then you will learn how to design and architecture large applications and learn how to create modular software. The instructor then explains the topic of lazy loading and introduces you to RxJs for data management. Testing codes and connecting software to databases such as MySQL and Postgres are other topics in this course.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Build one-page software with Angular and Typescript
- Familiarity with the structure of Angular software
- Making combinable components
- Build various projects
- Manage and process data using RxJs
- Use the test framework to test the correct operation of the code
Specifications of The Modern Angular Bootcamp :
- English language
- Duration: 45 hours and 18 minutes
- Number of courses: 504
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Stephen Grider
- File format: mp4
- Basic understanding of how to use the command line
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2020/3 has increased by 4 lessons and 10 minutes compared to 2020/2.
Version 2020/5 has not changed in the number of courses and total time compared to 2020/3, but there has been a change in time in the topics.
Version 2021/1 has not changed in the number of courses and total time compared to 2020/5, but it has been updated due to the passage of more than 6 months from the previous update.
Download section 1 – 3 GB
Download Part 2 – 3 GB
Download section 3 – 3 GB
Download section 4 – 3 GB
Download section 5 – 3 GB
Download section 6 – 3 GB
Download Section 7 – 411 MB
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit