Learn The Python Mega Course 2022: Build 10 Real-World Programs to learn how to build 10 real-world programs using the Python language. This is the only Udemi course that covers all topics of web, database, web scraping, data science, web visualization, image processing, and so on.
This tutorial is not just a simple Python coding course. This course carefully teaches how to build a wide range of applications from web applications to motion detection software. Providing real-life examples with a variety of interactive exercises, quizzes, and projects will ensure that you fully understand Python and build any program you like with the skills you have acquired.
This course is suitable for all people at any level. The first 5% of the course teaches the basics of the Python language, which is suitable for beginners. After completing this 5%, building 10 real apps to python 3 is taught.
The content of The Python Mega Course:
- Become a Python programmer and develop complex applications independently using Python 3.
- Build 10 real Python apps in various fields
- Increase your skill level with a variety of course exercises.
- Learn to use Python to build database applications.
- Use Python to build an interactive web application.
- Learn to build machine vision programs using Python.
- Use Python to extract information from the web.
The Python Mega Course 2022: Build 10 Real-World Programs
- English language
- Duration: 33 hours and 19 minutes
- Number of courses: 340
- Instructor: Ardit Sulce
- File format: MP4
- Ability to play on Windows, mobile, TV
Complete list of The Python Mega Course 2022: Build 10 Real-World Programs
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- No prior knowledge of Python is required.
- No previous programming experience is needed.
Images of The Python Mega Course
After Extract with the player, you want to see.
This tutorial is provided with English subtitles.
The quality of the videos in 1080p.
The 2019/6 version has increased in size by about 150 MB compared to the 2018/11 version.
The 2019/8 version has increased by 76 lessons, 3 hours, and 1.6 GB compared to 2019/6 or 2019/1 (not specified).
The 2019/10 version has decreased by 63 lessons compared to 2019/8 and has increased by about 15 minutes.
The 2020/4 version has been reduced by about 4 minutes compared to the 2019/10 version.
Version 2020/5 has minor changes compared to 2020/4, the exact details of which are not available.
The 2020/7 version has increased by at least 1 lesson and 1 minute compared to 2020/5. It has also increased in size by about 1 GB.
Version 2020/11 has increased by 5 lessons and 2 minutes compared to 2020/7.
Version 2021/5 compared to 2020/11 has about 5 hours, a maximum of 39 lessons, and approximately 7 GB of volume increase (due to the upgrade to 1080p).
Version 2021/11 compared to 2021/5 has 24 lessons (1 section) and the duration is 3 hours and 10 minutes.