By taking The Python Mega Course, you will learn how to make 10 real programs using the Python language. This is the only Yodmi course that covers all topics of web, database, web scraping, data science, web visualization, image processing and more. This tutorial is not just a simple Python coding course.
This course carefully teaches how to build a wide range of applications from web applications to motion detection software. Providing real-life examples with a variety of interactive exercises, quizzes, and projects will ensure that you fully understand Python and build any program you like with the skill you have acquired.
This course is suitable for all people at any level. The first 5% of the course teaches the basics of the Python language, which is suitable for beginners. After completing this 5%, build 10 real applications in Python 3 Is taught.
The content of The Python Mega Course:
- Become a Python programmer and independently develop complex applications using Python 3.
- Build 10 real Python apps in various fields
- Increase your skill level with a variety of course exercises.
- Learn to use Python to build database applications.
- Use Python to build an interactive web application.
- Learn how to build machine vision programs using Python.
- Use Python to extract information from the web.
The Python Mega Course
- English language
- Duration: 25 hours and 19 minutes
- Number of lessons: 278
- Instructor: Ardit Sulce
- File format: Video: h264, 1280 * 720 | Audio: AAC 44 KHz 2ch
- Ability to play on: Windows, mobile, TV
Complete list of educational topics and titles
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- No prior knowledge of Python is required.
- No previous programming experience needed.
After Extract with the player you want to see.
This tutorial is provided with English subtitles.
The quality of the videos is 720p.
The 2019/6 version has increased in size by about 150 MB compared to the 2018/11 version.
The 2019/8 version has increased by 76 lessons, 3 hours and 1.6 GB compared to 2019/6 or 2019/1 (not specified).
The 2019/10 version has decreased by 63 lessons compared to 2019/8 and has increased by about 15 minutes.
Version 2020/4 has reduced the time by about 4 minutes compared to 2019/10.
Version 2020/5 has minor changes compared to 2020/4, for which detailed information is not available.
The 2020/7 version has increased by at least 1 lesson and 1 minute compared to 2020/5. It has also increased in size by about 1 GB.
Version 2020/11 has increased by 5 lessons and 2 minutes compared to 2020/7.