! The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data is a training course from the Udemy site that introduces you to Hadoop tools and working with very large data. The world of Hadoop and big data may be scary and confusing for you due to the vastness and existence of hundreds of new technologies with code names. Today, almost all large companies such as Amazon, Google, Facebook, Twitter and IBM use Hadoop in some way; Therefore, gaining skills in this ecosystem can completely affect your future career. With this course, you will not only learn about Hadoop tools and how they relate, but you can also learn how to use them to solve many business problems.
This course teaches you more than 25 different technologies in the field of big data and introduces you to the complete set of Hadoop tools. Some of the topics in this course include topics such as installing and working with Hadoop software with the help of Hortonworks and Ambari user interface, managing big data in a batch by HDFS and MapReduce, writing a program to analyze data on Hadoop using Pig and Spark, store and query data with Hive and HBase, design real-world systems using the Hadoop ecosystem, manage categories with YARN and Mesos, and manage data streams in real-time with Kafka and Flume.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Design distributed systems for big data management using Hadoop
- Use HDFS and MapReduce to store and analyze data
- Use Pig and Spark to create scripts for information processing
- Analysis of relational data using Hive and MySQL
- Non-relational data analysis by HBase, Cassandra, and MongoDB
- Data query with Drill, Phoenix, and Presto
- Select a suitable storage source for applications
- Publish data on the Hadoop category with the help of Kafka, Sqoop, and Flume
- Stream data by Spark Streaming, Flink, and Storm
Course Profile! The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data:
- English language
- Duration: 14 hours and 38 minutes
- Number of lessons: 101
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Frank Kane
- File format: mp4
Course Prerequisites! The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data
- You will need access to a PC running 64-bit Windows, MacOS, or Linux with an Internet connection, if you want to participate in the hands-on activities and exercises. You must have at least 8GB of free RAM on your system; 10GB or more is recommended. If your PC does not meet these requirements, you can still follow along the course without doing hands-on activities.
- Some activities will require some prior programming experience, preferably in Python or Scala.
- A basic familiarity with the Linux command line will be very helpful.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2020/4 compared to 2019/5 has 4 lessons and about 7 minutes increase in total time.
Version 2020/10 has increased by 1 lesson and 1 minute compared to 2020/4.