TOTAL: CompTIA IT Fundamentals ITF+ (FCO-U61) is the name of the training course on the basic concepts of information technology and preparation for participating in the CompTIA ITF+ exam, published by Udemy Academy.
Be Your Own Support This course is for anyone who has had to call the support center or a professional friend to help them with basic computer, laptop, mobile, and network issues. You’ll learn about different types of computing devices (such as PCs and Macs, tablets, and phones) as well as how to troubleshoot problems (such as networks, the Internet, and why your computer won’t turn on).
You’ll also learn about security, safety, and preventive maintenance, as well as database and programming basics (basic IT skills that everyone needs to know these days). Learn how to:
- Identify and understand the main components of a computer and what they do
- Understand operating systems, data storage, and sharing
- Set up and configure a basic computer workstation
- Work with programs and files
- Install the initial software
- Set up and configure a mobile device
- Connect to networks and the Internet
- Identifying/Preventing Major Security Risks Identify compatibility issues
- Getting to know the safety and preventive maintenance of computers
- Understand basic database concepts
- Learn the basics of programming code and languages
- Concepts and terms of information technology
- Programs and software
- software development
- Database basics
Who is this course suitable for?
- This course is for everyone who uses computers, laptops, mobile devices, and networks.
- Anyone who wants to pass the CompTIA IT Fundamentals (FC0-U61) certification exam, but this course will help any user better understand the technology they use every day.
What you will learn in the course TOTAL: CompTIA IT Fundamentals ITF+ (FCO-U61):
- This course helps users understand software setup, installation and configuration, network connectivity, security, and basic troubleshooting.
- You will learn file structure, software installation, Wi-Fi connection, and troubleshooting and general setup, configuration, and troubleshooting of devices.
- This course will help you prepare and pass the CompTIA IT Fundamentals FC0-U61 Certification exam.
- This course gives you an overview of the basics of computers and mobile devices.
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Total Seminars • 900,000+ Enrollments, Scott Jernigan
- English language
- Training level: introductory to advanced
- Number of courses: 57
- Training duration: 4 hours 13 minutes
TOTAL course topics: CompTIA IT Fundamentals ITF+ (FCO-U61):
The basic use of computers, mobile devices, the Internet, and networks.
There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
Installation guide :
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
Download part 1 – 1 GB
Download part 2 – 1 GB
Download part 3 – 1 GB
Download part 4 – 1 GB
Download part 5 – 1 GB
Download part 6 – 436 MB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit