The Ultimate AWS Certified Developer Associate is a training course from the Udemy website that helps you become a professional AWS developer by passing the DVA-C01 exam. The AWS Certified Developer certification is one of the toughest tests in the world, and getting it clearly shows that you are not only familiar with Amazon Web Services, but also with new cloud templates like Serverless. The course instructor is one of the most experienced AWS developers with a score of 984 out of 1000 and will teach you a lot of information during this course.
In this course, all the new topics for passing the DVA-C01 test will be explained and you will be taught how to use AWS in a practical way. During the course, you will learn how to prepare for the AWS exam and prepare yourself for real projects. Instructor of topics such as AWS basics, familiarity with AWS CLI, distribution of an application correctly, familiarity with infrastructure with coding with the help of AWS CloudFormation, monitoring and troubleshooting, familiarity with AWS Serverless, Docker training in AWS, AWS security, And fully explains other important topics to you.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Success in the DVA-C01 test
- Using appropriate AWS services in a variety of projects
- Deploy software with Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CICD tools
- Familiarity with Serverless API using AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, and Cognito
- Coding infrastructure using AWS CloudFormation
- Implement integration and messaging templates with AWS SQS, SNS, and Kinesis
- CLI, SDK, and IAM security training
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and thorough review of micro-services
- Complete security of AWS Cloud using KMS, Encryption SDK, IAM Policies, and SSM
Ultimate AWS Certified Developer Associate Course Details:
- English language
- Duration: 32 hours and 1 minute
- Number of courses: 427
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Teacher: Stephane Maarek
- File format: mp4
AWS Certified Developer Course topics at the end of 6/2022:
AWS Certified Developer Course prerequisites
- Know the basics of programming (functions, environment variables, CLI & JSON)
- No AWS cloud experience is necessary, we’ll use the AWS Free Tier
- Windows / Linux / Mac OS X Machine
Ultimate AWS Certified Developer Associate Images
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2020/5 has increased by 124 lessons and about 10 hours compared to 2020/3.
The 2020/12 version has increased by 15 lessons and 8 minutes compared to the 2020/5.
Version 2021/1 has increased by 1 lesson and 2 minutes compared to 2020/12.
Version 2021/4 which has been published on some sites is exactly the same as version 2021/1 and its date is wrong.
Version 2021/3 compared to 2021/1 has 3 sections (the number of courses is not known exactly) and 2.5 hours of content has increased.
Version 2022/6 is generally 4 minutes longer than version 2021/3, but many of its courses have been replaced with new content during this time.