Features of the V u e course – The Complete Guide:
- Setting up a development environment and workflow
- Understanding Vue.js theory and using it in real projects
- Making more beautiful programs using animation and transition
- Building amazing Vue.js apps – from simple to professional
- Getting to know the wonderful users of Vue.js in single and multi-page applications
- And …
- Duration: 31 hours and 50 minutes
- English language
- Number of lessons: 329 lessons
- Lecturer: Maximilian Schwarzmüller
course topics – The Complete Guide
- ES6 knowledge is a plus but not a must
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge is assumed throughout the course
Images – The Complete Guide
After extracting, watch with your favorite player
Previous titles of the course:
V u e JS 2 – The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex)
V u e – The Complete Guide (w/ Router, Vuex, Composition API)
The 2020/9 version has increased the number of 265 lessons and about 27 hours compared to 2020/8.
The 2020/10 version has increased the number of 2 lessons and 5 minutes compared to 2020/9.
The 2020/12 version has increased the number of 2 lessons and 1 minute compared to 2020/10.
The 2021/11 version has increased the number of 2 lessons and 1 minute compared to 2020/12.
The version of 2022/5 compared to 2021/11, the number of 343 lessons and the duration of 17 hours and 1 minute have decreased. In this update, the teacher has removed all the topics related to Vue 2 from the main course and placed them as side content. This content is placed separately in the download section.
Version 2022/5 without V u e 2 headers
V u e 2 headers