Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Webhooks with .NET 5 name of the training course Webhooks with .NET 5. is published by Udemy Academy.
- Webhook Registration REST API Flight Details REST API
- Used to enable webhooks by publishing to the RabbitMQ message bus
- “agent” is used alone to send bulk webhooks
- Dependency Injection is enabled
- RabbitMQ subscriber/consumer with event-based message delivery
- It uses HttpClient and HttpClientFactory
3. Travel agency website
- Simple webhook
- The POST Endpoint uses the SQL Server backend to retrieve the webhook “secret” to authenticate webhooks.
- RabbitMQ Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
Who is this course suitable for?
- Students interested in learning more about webhooks, why you use them, and how to get started making them.
What you will learn in the Webhooks with .NET 5 course:
- What is a webhook and how to make it using C# and .NET 5
- How to build REST APIs using C# and .NET 5
- How to create multiple HttpClients using HttpClient
- What is Factory in .NET RabbitMQ and how you can use it to improve your solutions
- How to run SQL Server and RabbitMQ servers with Docker Compose
- How to add Dependency Injection to a main .NET Automapper console application and data transfer objects
Instructor: Les Jackson
Level of education: Advanced
Number of lessons: 46
Duration of training: 5 hours 33 minutes
- Working understanding of C# & .NET
- Exposure to building REST APIs with C# & .NET (students can take my free course on YouTube)
After Extract, view with your desired Player.